This document describes the acceptable use policy of InetDaemon.Com and regulates the appropriate and acceptable use of this site, its equipment and all content contained therein. By accessing this site, the user agrees to all terms and conditions contained herein.
The primary purpose of InetDaemon.Com is to provide educational material regarding Internet, Web, Telecommunications and other various related topics at no cost to the public. As a 'free' (no cost) site, it generates no money or proceeds. The site is free for educational use only. The owner-maintainer expressly permits reasonable indexing of this site by any search engine available to the global Internet. Any commercial reproduction of this site or any portion of its contents requires explicit prior authorization as all material within the site is protected by U.S. copyright law and is the sole property of InetDaemon, owner/administrator of InetDaemon.com.
Access to the site via the Ineternet for educational purposes is free of monetary charge until such time as InetDaemon chooses to change this policy. InetDaemon and InetDaemon Enterprises resrve the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
- Users may access, read and bookmark any page or pages within this site.
ONLINE FORM (Ask InetDaemon)
- Users may access the Online Form located at to communicate with InetDaemon about the site and its content for the purposes of education, specific corrections and direct communication and employment offers. This form is located at the following URL:
- The Online Form may NOT be used for ANY business purpose other than employment offers.
- Plagiarism of any sort, including copying this site without crediting InetDaemon and InetDaemon Enterprises.
- Using InetDaemon.Com, its systems or content for financial gain without credit or compensation to InetDaemon and InetDaemon Enterprises.
- Use of this site for any commercial activity whatsoever.
- Attempting to degrade or disrupt system performance, to attempt unauthorized entry to and/or destruction of computer systems and files.
- Use of this site, its services or systems to disrupt or attack other systems or services elsewhere on the Internet.
- Any other activity prohibited by U.S. Law.
All content within this site was created by InetDaemon who is the sole copyright owner unless otherwise indicated. Use of this site and its contents is free, provided no attempt is made to copy, reproduce, modify, redistribute, sell or trade the information for profit. This site is freely available from the Internet and 'offline copies' should not be necessary. This site changes, sometimes on a daily basis. Any local copy will immediately become outdated.
The following are expressly prohibited:
- Creation of CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, USB copies or any other printed or electronic copies of any part of this site or the site in its entirety without the express written permission of the owner.
- Unauthorized use, copying, forwarding, reproduction or duplication of this site in its entirety or any portion thereof without the express written permission of the owner.
- Unauthorized access, use or storage of information on this site or its server.
- Using any InetDaemon.Com resource in a manner other than intended or other than its stated purpose.
You may not send automated queries to, or perform downloads of the entire site or any part of InetDaemon.Com without express permission in advance from InetDaemon himself. Note that "sending automated queries" and "automated downloads" includes, among other things:
- Using any software designed to download entire websites including (but not limited to) GetRight, FlashGet, Internet Download Manager, Go!Zilla, webassist, SiteRipper, WebStripper, WebCloner etc. We reserve the right to block anyone abusing this policy as this site is free, bandwidth costs money and we want to keep the site available to those who are not abusing this policy.
- Using any caching software other than that which is built into web browsers and Internet proxy devices.
- Performing "offline" searches of our site (which requires an 'offline' copy).
- making copies to 'distribute to friends' -- this site changes frequently. Any copy will soon be outdated. We want our users to have the most current information.
- "Loading" a "local copy" of the site on your personal storage device.
- "Saving" a copy of this site on any type of portable storage medium.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY INETDAEMON.COM ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. INETDAEMON.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, INETDAEMON.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OF ANY PART OF THIS SITE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INETDAEMON.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM INETDAEMON.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. INETDAEMON.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
INETDAEMON.COM RESERVES THE SOLE RIGHT TO CHANGE, ADD, REMOVE OR MODIFY ANY OR ALL PORTIONS OF ANY POLICIES AND WARRANTEES GOVERNING THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR APPROVAL.
IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS... YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!
A copy of our privacy statement my be found online: